This course is a detailed study of Human Resource Management.
It covers every aspect of Human Resource Management from the planning, recruitment, selection, training, performance management, to the compensation. Emphasis is also laid on the roles of human resource manager; what makes him unique among other managers.
This course aims to make the prospective human resource manager acquire and be acquainted with all the basics and techniques of human resource management and also its application.
After taking this course, you should be fully loaded to practise as a professional human resource manager and be a distinction among your colleagues in the profession.
What you’ll learn
- Manage personnel
- Organise, formulate and implement policies
- Write Job description and job specifications
- Conduct selection tests and interviews
- Train and develop work team
- Manage performances
- Appraise performances
- Draw out compensation plans
- Measure compensable factors
- Draw out succession plan
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Who this course is for:
- Everyone aspiring leadership
- Business owners
- Business managers
- Public office holders